We help people become first-rate communicators...
Our pitch training session is focused on helping you to win business. Being able to promote yourself and your organisation to gain more business is an essential skill. Led by Bluewood’s expert trainers, the course will enable you to:
- Deliver key messages about your company in a way that is remembered
- Find out the client’s needs through questioning and match them to your expertise
- Identify ways of making you stand out from competitors
- Build relationships with key decision-makers
- Make it easy for them to say ‘yes’ to what you propose
- Research: Who are your audience and what do they want to hear?
- Messages: What do you need to tell them? How can you best get these across?
- Structure: Telling a story.
- Visuals & words: how they work together to create impact.
- Soft Skills: Your body language, tone of voice, use of eye contact, dealing with nerves.
- Support materials: Slides, handouts and props.
- Q&As: Where, when and how to deal with questions.
The Practice Scenarios
Practice elements will take place throughout the training so that you can develop and grow your approach as you progress. We advise as much practice as possible of the pitch (filmed for a playback facility) but will also devise suitable questions, which will test your ability to deal with difficult audience members or Q&As.
We have a number of expert pitching and presentation trainers on our team. These include former analysts from various sectors, a specialist soft skills coach, a former investment banker with experience of IPOs and a former business development director. We will select those with the most appropriate skills to lead your session.
What is included in your session?
- A training course tailored to your requirements
- Our Guide to Presenting booklet
- Camera to film the practice and provide recordings of your performance
- Written and oral feedback to both delegate and client
To book your presentation training course please contact us. We can have your tailored session outline over within the next 24 hours and the course will be delivered as soon as you’re ready.
Whatever type of audience you are facing, this presentation training course will help you to understand what makes a great presentation and give you the opportunity to refine and practice your own style.
Presentation to Investors
This tailored presentation training course will focus on how you present your story to a financial audience and how you convince them of your investment opportunity.
Our pitch training session is focused on helping you to win business. Being able to promote yourself and your organisation to gain more business is an essential skill. The course is led by expert trainers.
Good messaging is vital for any communication; whether you are making a presentation to shareholders, explaining plans to your staff, facing the media during a crisis or launching a new product.