Broadcast Media Training
Our broadcast media training courses are tailored around you and the media you want to connect with, whether it’s TV or radio and whether you are facing the BBC, Bloomberg, CNN or even a vodcast (online video) related to your industry. Furthermore, if you are new to media relations and need an introduction or if you simply need to polish your interview skills our experienced team will design the media training around your requirements. As mentioned, our broadcast media courses are all specifically tailored. However as a guide, take a look below to see what we would advise covering in your session.
- An introduction to the broadcast media: Who the different news organisations are / How journalists and their producers operate / The differences between print and broadcast news / Understanding when a story is newsworthy
- Preparing your approach: Refining your key messages / Researching the audience and journalist / Setting your agenda / The Sound bite
- During the interview: Bridging and other interview techniques / Body Language / Dos and Don’ts
The interviews we conduct in our broadcast media training sessions are testing, realistic and relevant. This is to ensure that, whatever sort of interview situation delegates face in the outside world, they will be prepared.
Depending on your requirements, we will conduct a series of one or more of the following interviews:
- Face to Face
- Down the line
Below are details of some media trainers we would recommend for your session. These are just a few from our extensive roster so please get in touch for more information on the rest of our team.
Trainer A is a journalist and producer for the BBC
Trainer B is a presenter and anchor for Sky News
Trainer C is a journalist for Reuters
Trainer D is a presenter for CNN Europe
What’s included in your session?
- A training course tailored to your requirements
- Our Media Handling Guide Booklet
- Camera to film and playback the interviews
- Written and oral feedback to both delegate and client
- Recordings of your practice interviews
To book your broadcast media training course please click here. We can have your tailored session outline over within the next 24 hours and the course will be delivered as soon as you’re ready.
Print Media Training
Our print media training courses are tailored around you and the media you want to connect with, whether it’s the national press or the trade titles specific to your industry.
Our broadcast media training courses are tailored around you and the media you want to connect with, whether it’s TV or radio and whoever you are facing.
These courses are tailored around you and the specific financial and business media you want to connect with, whether it’s trades, nationals or TV and radio.