Public speaking comes naturally to very few people, but get it right and it can make the world of difference to you and your organisation. Our bespoke presentation training courses are full of easy-to-use tips and techniquesthat you can soon be using as second nature.
In your presentation training we will teach you how to:
deliver with authority
get your message across
get your presentation remembered for all the right reasons
use visual aids including PowerPoint
successfully handle any Q&As
We bring professional camera operators to all of our presentation training sessions so that we can film your presentation performances and play them back to you. This means that you not only receive immediate feedback from your trainers, but you’ll learn how to critique your own performance – which is often the most powerful tool of all.
All our sessions are tailored to fit your training requirements as well as your location (London, UK or international), dates and timings. We have experience of training delegates at all levels and will pitch our presentation training to your level of experience.
Furthermore, we are so sure you'll be happy with your presentation training course that we'll give you a 100% money-back guarantee, so if you aren't satisfied with the training you don't pay a penny.
If you can't see what you are looking for here we might still be able to help, so please get in touch.
Public speaking comes naturally to very few people, but if you can get it right and it can make the world of difference to you and your organisation. There's no doubt that our judgements are based on how people project themselves, so if you are required to make presentations it's vital that you project the best image you can to make the right impact and be remembered.
Our bespoke presentation training courses are highly interactive sessions which give you invaluable techniques to improve your approach, as well as the opportunity to trial different methods to polish your style.
Our expert presentation trainers all have experience in customer pitches, investor fund raising and board level presentations. They have worked in a variety of industries and sectors including investment banking, fund management, government departments, sales and marketing. This means that we can match the right trainers - with the relevant understanding and experience - to each client and organisation we work with.
We bring professional camera operators to all presentation training sessions to film your performances. This means that you not only receive immediate feedback from the trainers, but you'll be able to critique your own presentation; often the most powerful method.
Top tips for Presenting:
1. Know your audience; make sure you do your research to understand what they want (e.g. customers will have very different requirements from investors).
2. Be yourself; play to your own style and strengths to win over your audience, don’t feel you have to pretend to be something/someone you’re not.
3. Tell them what you want; make sure you have a call to action, even if this just means hammering home your main message.
4. Work together; if you are presenting as a team, make sure you have practiced and prepared as one, so that you will work well together during the pitch.
5. Body-language; make the most of non-verbal language by holding eye contact, firmly planting your feet and using an authoritative but open stance.